Oink! Mobile version

Oink! is a Spanish blog created in 2001 with no more tools than the keyboard and the brain of Mr.Oink. In there, he links dozens of webpages everyday to amuse the souls of those bored in their offices, from crazy games to weird shops, you can find anything. It has thousand of daily readers and many mentions on the media, so in 2011 Mr.Oink decides it was time to create a mobile version. I have followed this blog for years and once I had finished my studies I wanted to help him releasing Oink! Mobile.


 Using PHP, MySQL and jQueryMobile, it took me a few days to program a nice looking comments section and to enhance the old structure including some clean, and always elegant, regular expressions. Now the mobile version is still under development, but hundreds of people are enjoying it from their beds, the bus... or some other places, aehem.